IT Support Technician
C£30,000 p.a. DOE
* Do you have the experience and knowledge to maintain security and integrity of IT Systems & protect and secure intellectual property?
* Do you enjoy offering a face to face IT Support solution?
* Are you looking for an Employer of Choice with a friendly team and a company that want to invest in your future?
ER Recruitment are excited to be working with our client who are an established and successful IT support company based in Leicester. Due to their continued growth they are now seeking a knowledgeable and professional IT Support Technician with excellent customer service skills to resolve issues and be confident, hands-on and have a desire to excel in their career.
Role & Responsibilities of the IT Support Technician:
* Diagnose and troubleshoot support requests, over the phone and in person, from a variety of business clients. This could involve guiding them step by step through the process to eradicate the issue themselves, logging in remotely or visiting them on-site where necessary
* Consistently and reliably deliver on client IT Service Level Agreements
* Install, configure and manage a broad range of IT solutions
* Proactively monitor and maintain client’s IT infrastructure health
* Assist account managers in the design and specification of IT solutions
* Have first-hand experience of the following, ideally with appropriate and up-to-date accreditations:
* Microsoft 365 and/or Office 365 migration and management
* Microsoft Azure
* Microsoft Windows Server and Hyper V management and support
* Active Directory and Group Policy configuration
* Support of PC and mobile devices
* Deployment of managed Anti-Virus and Backup solutions
* Network and firewall infrastructure management, support and deployment
* Familiarity with Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook
* Cyber security & GDPR awareness
Skills and Experience:
* You must have at least 2-3 years’ experience in providing IT support services to multiple business clients, within a similar environment
* Have excellent customer facing skills and the ability to communicate technical issues in anon-technical way
* Have a full, clean UK driving licence and own vehicle – this is essential
* Be a quick learner and problem solver
* Be reliable
* Fluent in English, both verbal and written
* Be able to work as a part of the team as well as on your own
* Be methodical, process driven and patient, Have an excellent telephone manner
Please note by applying for this role you give consent for ER Recruitment to retain your CV for up to 24 months for the purposes of assisting you to find your next role unless you notify us otherwise.
While we aim to get back to all applicants, due to the current situation, if you do not receive a response within seven working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
ER Recruitment are experienced within eight different sectors consisting of Accountancy and Finance, Construction, Customer Service & Onsite, Directors & Non-Executive, Human Resources, Office (including PA/EA), Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement.
We look forward to helping you in your career in these sectors, so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career in these sectors please feel free to refer them to us.
We look forward to hearing from you
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.