This is an opportunity to join our reputable team of friendly IT Technician’s, providing support to schools in the Coventry area and occasionally beyond. If you have experience in IT support and a passion for providing excellent friendly support, then this role may be for you.
This full time role comes with a relatively high degree of autonomy, with the right candidate able to manage their own workload and liaise with our clients daily to help fix, assist and solve computer related issues. You will be ably supported by the senior technicians in the group and be required to escalate issues when needed, whilst maintaining an approachable, easy-going demeanor and a positive, hard-working attitude.
Your own car and driving license are essential.
Responsibilities and duties:
– Provide a friendly service to all customers and clients.
– Be the first point of contact for IT technical support to your assigned clients.
– Work independently to provide technician support to your assigned clients, by visiting the client sites.
– Resolve, advise and assist the client with any IT issues that arise.
– Carry out the requests and duties as directed by your line manager, when needed.
– Work alongside existing technicians and further develop your understanding of the role.
– Occasionally visit client sites to perform call out jobs or deliver/setup equipment.
– Perform regular maintenance and checks at client sites either in person or remotely.
– Help to process the company’s continuing workload via the company’s helpdesk, email, phone or in person.
– Remotely resolve issues using the company’s remote access software to assist customers.
– Provide occasional 1st line telephone support for all of the group’s clients
December 22nd 2020
An enhanced DBS check will be undertaken before starting this role.
– Employer matched pension contributions via NEST.
– 34 Days holiday
– Work laptop, workbag and mobile phone will be provided
– 6-12 months in a support IT environment
– Industry recognized or relevant qualification
– Positive and effective working relationships with clients
– Working in schools or education
– Technical Problem solving and fault finding
– General network troubleshooting
– Have an excellent demeanor. Display good understanding and patience.
– Enthusiasm for providing good service in IT
– Have a good attendance record
– Have good written and communication skills
Optional: Covering note or application letter.
This vacancy is for a full time post. We may also consider pro-rata applications (term time only)
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Reference ID: ITTech/COV
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £21,000 to £2600 /year
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.