I am currently recruiting an IT Support opportunity with an immediate start to work for a exciting organisation in Woodbridge on an initial 4 month contract with the view for a permanent role if your successful in the position.
The principal role of the IT Support Engineer is to ensure that 1st / 2nd line IT requirements are managed professionally to time, within cost and with a high standard.
You will be responsible for providing IT support both remotely and desk-side within agreed time-scales for all users across the business.
* Provide 1st & 2nd line IT technical support to users.
* Basic Active Directory management, password changes, Adding users
* Printer troubleshooting and set-up
* Answering and logging support calls
* Windows and Mac experience preferred
* Prepare and Install new equipment
* Provide basic support for user Office 365 queries
In return you will receive an hourly rate of up to £17.50 per hour depending on experience with all the right tools to succeed in your new contract position
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.