IT Support Technician
King's Lynn, Norfolk
24K – 26K
My client in King's Lynn are looking for a self-motivated, enthusiastic, team player to assist in the support of my client's infrastructure.
You'll be training staff on IT systems such as Office 365, IP Telephony. Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults. Raising support tickets on behalf of end users and responding to and resolving support tickets.
You'll be providing support, including procedural documentation, building SharePoint sites and libraries. Working with departments to fully utilise SharePoint, supporting the roll-out of new applications. Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues
Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners. Testing and evaluating new technology.
Out of hours support may be required from time to time
* Able to talk about technology in simple terms
* A logical thinker
* An excellent problem solver with strong analytical skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Previous experience of working in an IT support environment
* Experience of working with Windows 10
* Experience of training user individually and as a group
* Experience of working with Office 365 specifically SharePoint
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.