Toro Recruitment are seeking an IT Support Engineer to join a rapidly expanding IT Solutions provider on a permanent basis within. Having added to their client base and headcount during this challenging last year, the role will aim to build on and provide a strong remote and onsite software and hardware support to existing and new customers who are based mainly within the South Hampshire area along with clients further afield.
The main responsibilities of the Level 3 IT Support Engineer will include:
* Responsibility for assisting the design and integrity around customers networks, hardware, and software systems.
* Support for Microsoft technologies most specifically Office 365, Microsoft Azure, Windows Server, etc.
* Provide support around network aspects related to WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and other security aspects.
* Supporting VoIP solutions for end clients.
* Implement and provide support for recovery solutions.
* Work through daily schedules of jobs as established by ticketing software.
The ideal candidate for the role:
* Experience with Microsoft Office 365 products (Exchange Online, Sharepoint Online, Office software implementation, configuration, and deployment).
* Good knowledge of networking (to include WAN/LAN connectivity, switching, DNS, etc).
* Experience with Microsoft Azure technology (implementation, configuration, and deployment).
* Hardware provisioning experience.
* Experience of Connectwise and Autodesk (ideally).
* Experience within an MSP environment (ideally).
* Full time permanent.
* £35/40K per annum + Package.
* Immediate start for the right candidate.
If this fantastic opportunity to work with a rapidly growing IT solutions provider sounds appealing then please contact Saleh on (phone number removed) or (phone number removed)
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.