IT Support Assistant/IT Support Engineer
4 on / 4 off
7am – 7pm or 7pm to 7am
Hazel Grove (plus support our site in Macclesfield and our Head Office in Stockport)
Entertainment Magpie (musicMagpie (UK) & Decluttr (US)) is an international tech business at the forefront of the global recommerce revolution, allowing customers to make the choice to both buy & sell from a service that is ‘Smart for You and Smart for the Planet’.
The company is the number 1 phone recycler in the UK and growing in the US every day! Winning the What Mobile Awards 4 years in a row, as well as Tech Radar’s Mobile Choice Awards for the last 2 years. In addition to this, the company also surpassed 150,000 reviews on Trustpilot. The first company in the world to surpass ten million eBay feedback (8M UK, 2M US) as well as being the biggest third-party seller in the world on Amazon, exporting to buyers in 140 countries around the world. Alongside this, we also specialise in media, books and games consoles!
Due to our continued expansion we are looking to recruit:
3 IT Support Assistants (1 for days and 2 for nights)
You will assist in the day to day running of the IT systems within the company and will cover our sites in Hazel Grove, Macclesfield and Stockport.
After your training period, the shifts will be 4 on / 4 off (7am – 7pm or 7pm to 7am)
If you have Level1 Support experience, can prioritise your workload, be happy to work in a reactive and progressive business, then we’d really like to hear from you.
* Your main duties will include the installation, configuration, repair and maintenance of: PC’s, Laptops, Printers and all associated peripheral devices
Other duties will include:
* Daily operational checks on PC’s, Servers, Switches etc.
* Device environment checks
* Security & Data compliance checks & updates
* Liaising with 3rd party suppliers for support purposes
* Be a good communicator – telephone, written and face to face
* Have a keen interest in computers and technology
* Be looking to expand their career in IT
* Willing to learn new skills
* A good team player
* Flexible with their time
* Be able to work on their own initiative
* Have a full driving licence and own transport
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.