A fantastic opportunity for an internal IT Support and Technical Operations Assistant has arisen for our amazing and well established client and charity organisation based in Amersham.
Salary Dependent on Experience
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years' experience working in an IT support based role.This individual must be technically minded with an ability to provide support for an online platform which will include hosting, security and backup.
– The ideal IT Support and Technical Operations Assistant will primarily be providing live site technical support including platform stability and data security work such as access controls, firewall, penetration testing and incident management.
– This role will involve live software bug identification and fixing as well as providing new release testing in Development and Live Environments.
– The IT Support and Technical Operations Assistant must have excellent communication and team working skills to be able to provide any technical assistance to team members as well as troubleshoot software issues e.g. Hiver integration.
– The suitable candidate will also be providing database management technical support e.g. Salesforce/Mailchimp synchronisation as well as Indexing and search optimisation technical support e.g. Google page indexing.
Software & Licenses management
Platform Licenses management – Telerik, Redgate, Zencoder, GetAddress, etc.
Office software management – Salesforce, Zoom, Trello, MailChimp, Hiver etc.
Google & Mail management – G-suite, Hiver, SendGrid, SPF/DKIM, email reputation
Office hardware and software tools & login management – e.g. Office365, Norton
– Must be adaptable and a technophile with excellent software management abilities with experience in technical IT roles
– Must have impeccable communication and interpersonal skills to communicate software content and issues to other team members
– Must be happy to work in a small team environment
Monday- Friday 9:00am-5:00pm but would consider 4 days for the right candidate
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.