A large multi-franchise motor retail dealership group, based across South London and the Home Counties are expanding, and are looking for a full-time permanent IT Support Assistant to join the team.
As the IT Support Assistant, you will provide desktop IT support to internal users by way of telephone, hands-on or remote access and some on-site visits.
The ideal candidate will have:
* A methodical, organised, and accurate approach to problem-solving
* A polite, friendly, and confident telephone manner with good customer service skills
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Windows server / PC / laptops, iPads, printers, scanners, basic IT break/fix skills and be able to configure software and drivers.
* Excellent time management skills
* Integrated data & telephony knowledge running over WAN / LAN, TCP/IP networks
* Tenacity to investigate, diagnose and rectify simple faults
* Escalate issues to the IT manager where necessary
The job role will also include IT administrative functions to include:
* Creation of new starters and deletion of leavers from server Active Directory; our Dealer Management System (Keyloop Autoline Rev 8.3); Email system; Telephony system; and including access to many other applications as necessary for the role.
* Support and maintain a log of IT queries received and assist in clearing these down
* Maintain IT hardware fixed asset schedule for new purchases and disposals
* Maintain IT software licence register
* Assist in procurement of IT equipment, placing orders with suppliers and liaising with the Accounts department on the allocation of the asset.
Desirable skills and experience would be advantageous in the following areas:
* Microsoft active directory
* Windows Server 2016
* Automotive Industry exposure
* Keyloop Autoline (Kerridge) DMS
* Previous IT support role
* A passion for all things IT related
* A tidy and common sense approach to work.
This progressive and dynamic franchise is a great place to work. APPLY today
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.