Our Global FTSE 250 client are urgently seeking an IT Service Desk Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis.
As the IT Service Desk Analyst, you will be responsible for providing first/second level support through taking calls and handling the resulting incidents or Service Requests, using the incident management and request fulfilment processes.
Role accountabilities of an IT Service Desk Analyst:
* Act as a single point of contact for users regarding IT issues and queries
* Receiving, logging and managing tickets via the Manage Engine Tool
* Maintaining an Asset Database and tracking changes
* 1st and 2nd line support – troubleshooting of IT issues
* Escalate breached calls and high priority incidents
* Log all calls in the Service Desk Call Logging system
* Be active in shift left activities to the service desk
* Working with multiple teams and ITOC SME/ technical specialist to review alerts
Skills and Experiences:
* Experience Supporting Office 365, Active Directory
* Minimum of 1 years previous experience in Contact Centre, Service Desk or similar environment
* Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
* Flexible and adaptable to changing business needs and processes
* Ability to prioritise/schedule work
* Good Analytical skill in problem solving
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.