Join Seetec as IT Project Manager to implement a new finance system and replace multiple financial systems to ensure accounting and finance processes are aligned and transitioned into the new platform.
Working with the finance department you will migrate and transform the current IT systems into a unified SAGE 200 Cloud system.
Our successful candidate will be a highly developed project manager with risk management skills. You will be an experienced IT Project Manager, with a Prince 2 qualification and would have managed finance, accounting or book keeping technology delivery and have experience in implementing SAGE or similar accounting software into a multi discipline environment.
* Deliver project to time, cost and scope whilst complying with applicable company procedures, policies and legislative, regulatory requirements.
* Work with key stakeholders to develop assurances mechanisms and workflows are integrated into the SAGE 200 and meet the accounting requirements across the various business pillars.
* Work with the system integrator in ensuring that all business requirements and process workflows are incorporated into the final finance system.
* Identify and manage the end to end finance team workflows, reporting and master data are mapped and documented to ensure an effective transformation.
* Be able to converse both from an accounting standpoint and technology in order to translate requirements into functional technical requirements.
* Identify and map functional and non-functional requirements to deliver a confident future proof platform that is robust and meets the needs of Seetec.
* Utilise Prince 2 methodology to develop effective project controls & governance to deliver against the defined project requirements within scope, time and budget ensuring all business benefits are realised.
Skills and Experience
• Prince 2 qualification
• 5 years’ plus experience as an IT Project Manager with a proven track record of delivery against likeminded projects.
• Demonstrable experience in managing finance, accounting or book keeping technology delivery.
• Proven experience of working with senior managers and interpreting and translating their strategic plans into specifications using extensive knowledge of specialist area.
• Proven experience in implementing SAGE or similar accounting software into a multi discipline environment.
• ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified
• Graduate level degree in appropriate discipline or related qualification or equivalent experience.
• Experience in implementing IT projects.
• Experience of working to financial regulations and accountancy best practice requirements.
• Experience of leading, motivating and managing PM services and engaging with multiple management levels across technical users and business units in a related sector industry/sector/business to achieve significant, sustainable improvements with positive outcomes
• Member of relevant professional body.
• Good understanding of Fintech solutions and management of change best practices
• Working on Private/Public projects.
Salary: £46,550 to £58,175 p.a. pro rata (dependent on experience) This is a 7 month fixed term contract
Location: Flexible location but Travel to Hockley, Essex required.
Hours: 37 a week Monday to Thursday 8.30 am to 5.00 pm – Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm
Closing Date: 14 December 2020
In light of Covid 19 interviews will be undertaken via Microsoft Teams
Seetec: 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, Pension, Competitive Salary, Optional Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to work scheme, Eye care scheme, Access to wide range of local and national discounts
Seetec is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
Dependent on the role applying to you may be required to process a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS/DS) check. Seetec support the recruitment of ex- offenders and will not discriminate in anyway. Our full policy statement of “Ex-Offenders” can be found on our website under” About us”
Seetec is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.