An IT Project Manager/Technical Delivery Manager is required to work within our client’s ERP Programme, which is being delivered using Dynamics 365. This role will be based within the Design, Development and Transition team of Technology and Digital Services.
Core Skills Required:
* Qualified PRINCE2 Practitioner or equivalent relevant experience
* ITIL qualification
* Experience of Agile project management methodologies
* Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Demonstrable expertise in managing projects to time, quality and budget
* Experience identifying and managing technical risks and issues
The Technical Delivery Manager must have experience in communicating to a wide range of stakeholders, have professional creditability to represent the IT division effectively and use structured and organised working practices, such as writing accurate project documentation.
You must have substantial experience working in a large complex organisation, managing IT projects of varying complexity, including but not limited to:
* New technology implementation
* System upgrades
* Device rollout to customer
Initial 6 month contract, paying up to £300 per day (Inside IR35)