My client is the UK’s market leader, its products supporting and promoting learning and education with a range of web and mobile products designed to empower users within the educational environment.
To lead a number of implementation projects, the business needs and experienced Project Manager with a technical background and a creative and enthusiastic approach to join its expanding Professional Services Team and act as a single point of reference for a number of stakeholders.
KEY OBJECTIVE – to successfully manage new and existing customers through their software solution implementation or accreditation, ensuring the customer feels they have received an outstanding experience.
* Create a customised Project / Implementation Plan for each organisation which includes the whole cycle from preliminary high-level planning, through the technical installation, end user training and project closure, including feedback from the customer post implementation
* Work with the customer and multiple internal resources to ensure all phases of the implementation are accurately delivered
* Manage the project throughout its lifecycle ensuring successful handover to support
* Proactively communicate with customers to confirm their requirements and issues are being identified throughout the process
* Feedback to the business on any issues preventing successful implementation or where process or resources needs to be changed
* Strong knowledge of business processes
* Excellent account management skills
* Ability to qualify and understand customer's technical and business issues
* General understanding of software and hardware i.e. client server, relational database, networks (LAN and WAN), programming languages
* Excellent communication skills
* Familiarity with project management methodology
* Experience of implementation of technical products
* Minimum 3 years in a consultancy/technical role.
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
* Responsive to change
* Flexible and willingness to support colleagues
* Strong time management & organisational skills
Please note that occasional travel and overnight stays away from home are an essential and necessary part of this position.
To find out more about this pivotal position, please contact Keith Wilkins or send your CV for review.
Please note that every application received is personally reviewed by our specialist team and it does not use automated screening tools. On occasion, a high volume of applicants will mean that we are unable to respond personally to your application and should this be the case please accept our apologies in advance.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this role.
Avocet Strategic Resourcing is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.