Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
* To lead on all IT-related aspects of business operation
* To review, maintain and continuously improve IT processes and procedures to ensure the business operations are appropriately supported, minimising the risk of disruption due to IT related issue
* Hiring amazing team of engineers who care about our mission and align with our values
* To ensure quality IT support and infrastructure is provided to all employees in all locations
* Manage On-Boarding and Off Boarding Process
* Role is critical for the business and manages core aspects of IT, Technical Support.
* Role is for 6 months (Can be extended)
* Interact with all functions across the organisation with core focus on IT Functions
Knowledge & Experience:
* Experience of supporting Windows/Mac laptops
* Ability to work well under pressure with minimal supervision and keep up with a fast moving environment via effective prioritization and time management
* Experience with SharePoint / O365 / Teams
* Experience of working with ServiceNow (Desirable)
* Proven experience in working within ITIL based environment in particular Incident and Problem management disciplines.
* Positive personality, with proactive approach and strong resilience
* Passionate about continuous improvement, process efficiency and people empowerment
* Strong IT Experience from hardware to software across multiple different OS’s
* Familiarity with solution design methods, techniques and standards.
* Strong working knowledge of IT operations and Systems.
* Dont need to currently be a IT Manager for this position training and guidence is provided.
Position is based in Milton Keynes Linford Wood. Will be working out of the head office in Linford Wood. Needing the right candidate to start as soon as possible (January).
Please feel free to apply if this suits you and if you have anymore questions please feel free to call the team at Focus Group Recruitment
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.