We are currently looking for a IT Infrastructure Engineer to join a leading Scientific company based in the Suffolk area. As the IT Infrastructure Engineer you will be responsible for the design, installation, configuration, and support of the site's IT Infrastructure.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As IT Infrastructure Engineer your core responsibilities will be:
1. The IT Infrastructure Engineer will be designing, installing and supporting the IT Infrastructure across network, server and telephony
2. You will be maintaining cyber security compliance in a highly regulated environment
3. Managing multiple IT projects on time and at cost, and where necessary taking the lead in small/ medium sized projects
4. Developing on-going relationships with the IT team, users and 3rd party suppliers to deliver robust IT infrastructure across network, server and telephony
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the IT Infrastructure Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant qualifications such as MCSA certification, Cisco certification, VMWare certification and/ or a degree in a relevant subject
2. Proven industry experience in the Sciences sector, or similarly regulated sectors such as Financial Services or Manufacturing
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with cyber security
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.