Provide effective IT assistance across all aspects of the business and will provide back up and support to the IT Manager.
You will be responsible for supporting and maintaining:
* Helpdesk ticketing system
* Windows 7 desktop operating systems
* Microsoft Office, bespoke application support
* Alcatel phone system support
* General maintenance of all IT-related hardware/software.
* You will help manage the local Network environment which includes switches, routers and wifi access points
* The position provides exposure to a broad range of IT-related projects and activities
* Supporting site systems security / adherence to I.T. policies & standards
Duties/Areas of Responsibility
The position will involve many of the following duties:
* Escalate IT issues to the IT Manager where necessary
* Diagnose and resolve technical issues
* Operation of the IT Helpdesk tool to record and communicate issues
* Undertake small to medium-sized IT projects as instructed by the IT Manager
* Support and maintain MS Server/Desktops/Laptops and MS Exchange
* Setting up and configuring new laptops, desktop and tablets.
* Install authorised software to laptops and desktops
* Fault-finding to laptops and desktops
* Completing internal user moves
* Ensuring patches and upgrades are applied to servers
* Ensure a high level of customer service and support is provided to all users.
For further information please contact Sean on (phone number removed)
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.