IT Helpdesk Manager
Location: Salford (Trafford)
Competitive Salary, overtime, bonus plus other benefits
Are you an IT Helpdesk Manager who loves innovation and managing teams? If so, we've got an excellent opportunity for someone help drive new approaches and improve service delivery.
The Client sits within the hospitality industry therefore requires someone to be flexible and willing to go the extra mile when required. As a reward, you'll be compensated with a competitive salary and overtime payment for days extra support is required. Please note this role will require occasional overtime and weekend work for days when events are on.
Overview of the role
* To provide high quality management of the IT Helpdesk.
* This will include managing and monitoring the team to provide the best possible level of service, plus coaching and mentoring, as well as training and development.
* Ensure all IT Helpdesk calls are responded and fixed within service targets.
* Ensure we anticipate faults and problems via monitoring services.
* Make recommendations and deploy improvements to ensure very high standards for network and system reliability, performance and availability.
* Ensure all our desktop platforms are cyber compliant and secure.Develop Helpdesk reporting to demonstrate that all calls are being addressed in a timely, effective and efficient manner
* Helpdesk management system based on ITIL principles (including desktop patching)
* Microsoft technologies covering server, exchange, desktop and active directory, both the current installed versions and the latest versions available.
* Experience supporting Microsoft Cloud Services
* HP desktop, server and printer equipment
* Apple technologies
* Mobile technologies and remote access systems
* Mobile device management solution
* Network and server monitoring systems
* Video conferencing systems, plus collaboration and open communication systems
* Group life assurance (calculated at 4x annual salary)
* Group pension scheme
* Salary sacrifice cycle to work scheme *
* Free lunch in the staff restaurant
* Free on site staff gym
* Discount on corporate products
* Employee recognition bonus scheme, for employees who are not on any other bonus/commission scheme
* Christmas bonus
* Give as you earn scheme through payroll
* Free on-site parking
If you are looking for your next challenge, please send your CV
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.