IT Field Engineer Dublin €50-55k
My client based close to Blanchardstown has an immediate requirement to recruit a technically capable Level 3 IT Engineer to join their busy team who is able to bring projects in on time and to client expectations.
You will be in direct contact with end users over the telephone, via remote support and face to face for their customers based predominantly around the Dublin area. Above all, it will be expected that you help to ensure that defined service levels are consistently delivered to customers, requiring excellent personal communication skills and the ability to work on your own and as a member of a team.
The successful candidate will need to have an excellent knowledge of all aspects of desktop and network technical support with proven commercial experience providing 3rd Line Support in a client facing capacity.
* Project delivery from initial scope to handover
* Providing 3rd Line Support both remotely and on client site
* Incident/escalation management
* Excellent knowledge of Windows Operating Systems and supporting technologies
* Windows Server 2016 and ideally 2019
* Virtualisation: VMWare
* Cloud technologies: Azure, Office 365
* Networking, LAN and WAN, DHCP, DNS, Firewalls
* Storage: SAN
* Able to liaise confidently with both technical and non-technical users
* Driving license is essential
We are looking for a self-motivated Support Engineer who is used to working to tight deadlines ideally. My client offers a friendly and enthusiastic working environment at a company that values its staff and their career progression.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.