I am currently recruiting an IT Business Analyst to join a growing financial services client working in their Customer Core Delivery function. In this role you will be working on the core banking platform across their portfolio of products including, current accounts, loans, savings, and credit cards. As an IT Business Analyst, you will be joining a core team of Analyst's working on a number workstreams within the business area to enhance and deliver services offerings to customers.
– Gathering and writing requirements, preparing epics and user stories, to ensure that solutions delivered meet the design of the solution for customers.
– Work with multiple stakeholders both internally and externally to identity, gaps and recommend solutions that will improve the customer journey.
– Ensure that stakeholders and wider business areas understand the solutions and support the successful delivery.
– Support innovation across the business to help engineer solutions that are fit for purpose and will add value to customers.
– Problem solving and triaging project defects and production incidents.
Skills and Experience
– Proven experience working in a financial services environment, with retail banking, core banking, credit cards, open banking, loans, or payments experience.
– Experience of working on digital customer journeys, via telephony, web or mobile devices.
– Strong Analytical skills with the ability to help drive business initiatives across various workstreams.
– Solid stakeholder management skills, both internally and externally including 3rd parties.
– The ability to translate technical specifications into business documentation, understandable for non-technical stakeholders.
In return you will receive a competitive salary plus a great benefits package including annual bonus. Flexible working if offered with this role, and once restrictions are lifted regular remote working will be available on a weekly basis.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing financial services company which offer career development and training opportunities internally to progress your career.
If you would like to apply, please attach an up to date CV with your application
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.