* Fully Remote
* £40,000 per year
* Plus excellent benefits package (Private pension, private healthcare, bonuses, etc.)
Skills and Experience:
* You will be developing and maintaining new and existing AWS Cloud services and infrastructure whilst also ensuring the continuous availability, security and performance of these critical services
* Contribute towards the creation and maintenance of CI/CD and all that it entails
* Explore, develop and integrate new ways of provisioning infrastructure such as the use of automation utilising Ansible and Terraform or Cloud formation as well as the deployment of container services and technology such as Docker, AWS ECS and serverless computing such as AWS API Gateway and AWS Lambda
* Be technically fluent with creating scripts utilising Bash or preferably Python
* A strong understanding of API’s and how to interact with them for the creation of automated jobs or integrations
* Implementing a broad variety of complex technical, operational and problem solving activities
* Develop and maintain Centralised Configuration Management utilising Ansible
* Provide technical lead expertise for the design of customer systems
* Establish and maintain standard build models for the different types of deployments
* Certified AWS Solutions Architect or equivalent experience
* Expert knowledge of network systems engineering
* Strong knowledge of Linux operation systems
* Proven experience in a similar infrastructure role
* Networking skills, ideally CCNA level or equivalent
My client working within the public and private sector are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer.
This role is one of the most senior technical positions in the company and provides a high level of technical competence, industry knowledge and commercial appreciation. The Infrastructure team is responsible for the design, support and delivery of highly technical products and services and as such we need this individual to have those values at the front of their mind at all times.
To learn more about our client and this great opportunity on offer working as an Infrastructure Engineer on a fully remote basis, please call and speak with John Noonan here at ISR Recruitment or please email me a copy of your very latest CV and I’ll call you back to discuss the role in more detail
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.