We have partnered with one of the UK’s premier software consultancy and development companies who offer bespoke solutions to a variety of different industry sectors.
They are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to work with their Infrastructure Manager in ensuring that best practices are implemented and used throughout the organisation’s IT infrastructure.
* Strong commercial experience as an Infrastructure Engineer
* Strong experience in Windows desktop/laptop support (Windows 10), deploying, configuring & managing troubleshooting etc.
* Strong experience in desktop/laptop application support (i.e. MS Office Products), deploying, configuring, managing, troubleshooting .
* Solid experience of computer (desktop/laptop) imaging, creating, modifying & deploying using WDS & MDT
* Solid experience of Microsoft Active Directory and domain services i.e. DHCP, DNS, Group Policies, and Print Servers etc.
* Experience of working with Microsoft SQL Server 2016/2019 basic administration tasks i.e. installation, configuration, creating maintenance plans etc.
* Experience of working with Microsoft Exchange 2013, 2016, 2019 i.e. creating and managing resources, basic troubleshooting etc.
* Experience of managing firewalls, routers, switches and other network infrastructure
* Knowledge of network principals i.e. TCP/IP, ports, VLAN's etc
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.