Infrastructure Engineer with key skills in routing and switching alongside Active Directory and Microsoft Server is sought on a remote basis by a community support organisation based North Birmingham.
This Infrastructure Engineer will be joining a thriving, collaborative technical services team at a third line level to support business operations that will positively impact the lives of thousands of vulnerable adults in the UK.
This Infrastructure Engineer should have most of the following key skills:
– Extensive Active Directory exposure – user and machine management etc
– Exposure to networking infrastructure technologies – Cisco, Meraki etc
– Microsoft server experience – 2012,2016, 2019
– Server virtualisation – VMware, Hyper -V
– Understanding of WAN and network concepts, including the ability to troubleshoot issues to determine root cause analysis
– Exposure to remote desktop services
– Strong Office 365 exposure – OneDrive, teams, Exchange etc
– Firewall management
– Any scripting knowledge would be a real plus – PowerShell etc
– Experience working in a cloud environment would also be really useful (Azure, AWS etc)
This Infrastructure Engineer will receive:
– Starting salary of £40,000 – £42,000
– Fully Remote
– Flexible working hours (10am – 3pm core hours)
– 25 days holiday
– Personal development budget
– Birthday off
– Private pension scheme
– Life Assurance
– Choice of technology
– Greenfield project work in an autonomous working environment
– Childcare vouchers (if applicable)
– High street vouchers
So if you are an Infrastructure Engineer who wants to join a collaborative, diverse and forward thinking company that can offer great project work then please click apply now to be considered and to find out more.
Infrastructure Engineer | North Birmingham | Circa £40k-42k
Office 365, VM Ware, Active Directly, WAN, Cisco, Meraki
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.