Up to £35,000
This strong and growing business is looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to help build the ever-growing network and ensuring the branches and staff on and off site can utilise the IT systems to ensure the business continues to over perform and grow.
We are looking for someone who has:
• Strong Background in Windows Server (2008r2, 2016) and Windows Server infrastructure including Group Policy, Active Directory, DFS, DFS-R, DNS, DHCP.
• Server and Desktop Application Support
• MS SQL Server – 2008/2016 – Backup, maintenance and Recovery
• Experience of managing Backup, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity solutions and methods.
• DNS domain management and expertise
• Solid understanding of network technologies and of the Microsoft Suite of solutions and technologies such as Azure AD, Office 365 and MFA
• Data Backup Applications
• Change, Availability & Capacity Management
• Firewall Management Knowledge / Experience
If you are interested in this role or would like to discuss this role in more detail, click “apply” and we will be in touch if your application is suitable. If you haven’t been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.