£450/ day (Outside IR35)
Remote (UK based)
MBNs client, a rapidly growing leading UK technology consultancy, are looking to hire two Infrastructure Engineers to work on a high level project.
Role responsibilities/ experience:
* These roles will focus on premise around VMWare, Windows and Linux
* You will sit in a highly skilled engineering function in the clients core hosting area
* We are looking for someone who has a strong understand of process and its importance to an organisations infrastructure
* The project wont require you to work on the network but a solid understanding of networking is important for the role
* Help ensure maximum output and efficiency of applications, infrastructure and service across the on premise environments
* Be proactive around automation and maintenance of tasks.
If you have the required skills and experience then please apply for more details
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.