Information Security Manager
Central London – 1-2 days onsite per week
Tria are working with a fascinating global private equity organisation that spans across 16 countries with circa 14,000 employees and circa 100,000 users. We are looking for an Information Security Manager to embed themselves in this organisation, helping mature their GRC strategy across all of their regions, while they go through a huge global transformation. As Information Security Manager, you will lead a new team to strengthen our client's security posture, which you will achieve by working proactively across the different Directorates and ecosystem partners to implement practices that meet defined policies and standards for information security. You'll oversee a variety of risk management and information security activities to ensure the achievement of business outcomes where the use or security of their information assets is a factor. This is a completely new role for the organisation, meaning the ability to build out your own team and create and drive your own road map!
What we are looking for:
· Excellent knowledge of Risk Management, understanding the risk management lifecycle
· Ability to plan strategically, with a positive mindset and an ability to be 'hands on' if needed.
· Working knowledge of security management frameworks like CIS, NIST, ISO27001 etc.
· Experience managing security best practice and M&A activity.
· At least 5 years' experience leading/managing teams, with experience of supporting audits
and negotiating control improvements.
This is a great opportunity to join a company at the early stages of their Cyber Security journey where you will have a significant influence on their development and offers a brilliant culture of innovation and collaboration!
Please apply directly to be considered. Interview will be held in quick succession