As Head of IT you will find yourself leading the business through a period of modernisation and infrastructure update across four sites based in the UK. TVS Interfleet operate at the forefront of innovation across many of our products and processes, and our IT system needs to be no different.
What is the role?
As part of the Senior Leadership Team, the Head of IT will be responsible for designing and implementing a group wide IT strategy which will supports and enables the achievement of business objectives.
They will work closely with stakeholders, business representatives and subject matter experts to design technology systems and solutions that are aligned to facilitate and support the Business Systems Processes.
Who are TVS Interfleet?
When it comes to commercial vehicles, the chassis drives the body, but the body drives the business. TVS Group is the new home for SB Components, Wilcox Commercial Vehicles, McPhee Mixers, and Priden Engineering. We’re joining up our industry and simplifying commercial fleet management by providing multiple bodies and an unmatched range of Type Approvals from one business.
Our new scale and capabilities have also unlocked extensive aftercare and innovation potential to help find ways to deliver payloads, promises, and profitability with even greater consistency.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Plan, design and deliver an innovative, secure, safe, and resilient IT across the group
* Develop and manage an IT roadmap, ensure technology is appropriate to business and IT strategy; bringing in new thinking and market trends to drive business innovation
* Manage 3rd party support partners to deliver a reliable and secure IT service and user experience
* Harmonise IT policies, procedures, and technologies across the group considering regional or individual business requirements
* Manage and develop the company telephony and mobile communications
* Manage a complex IT landscape including on and off premise services models with multiple vendors (MRP/CRM/HRIS)
You will need to have the following experience:
* Proven vocational or educational qualification in an IT related discipline.
* Strong stakeholder management and communication skills, with the ability to develop, implement and manage strategies and plans aligned to key business objectives
* Infrastructure & Applications Team Management
* Ability to bridge the gap between IT and the Business
* Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications
* Experience of negotiating with and managing third parties
* Project and Programme management
* Understanding and knowledge of MS Applications (D365, SharePoint, PowerApps etc)
* In depth knowledge of risk management, IT Audit and Compliance
* Excellent Microsoft Office suite skills
* Resilience and tenacity with the ability to adapt
* Used to working in a fast-paced agile environment
* Working knowledge of M1
What is the package?
Death in Service (2 years basic salary)
Private Health Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
If this is the role for you…
TVS has developed a team of highly-skilled and committed people who are contributing their expertise throughout all areas of our business. If you are a talented, motivated individual and are looking for a new challenge, then we want to hear from you. Simply click apply