Head of Information & Cyber Security – Leeds – £DOE
Role: Head of Information & Cyber Security
My client, being in the motor industry, are looking to hire a Head of Information and Cyber Security on a permanent basis to work hybrid from their site in Wakefield.
The ideal candidate will have experience in management and possess a certification of some description from within the Security industry.
* Life assurance cover 2 x salary
* 25 Days annual leave + Bank Holidays (33)
* Christmas savings scheme
* Length of service awards
* Refer a friend recruitment incentive scheme
* Healthcare Cashback scheme on costs such as Dental, Optical and Physiotherapy (taxable benefit)
* Access to an online rewards scheme that gives you discounts and money back on everything from fashion, holidays, entertainment, car hire, health and beauty and even weekly shopping from major supermarkets (taxable benefit)
* Free Employee Assistance Program (also available to family dependants)
* Onsite Gym
* Engage & support stakeholders
* Implement the Information / Cyber Security strategy and ensure measurement of progress through performance metrics and plans.
* Create and Embed / Information security policies, standards and guidelines compliant to the relevant standards.
* Monitor and enforce information / cyber security standards and technologies for all systems and infrastructure through rigour and governance.
* Responsible for security operations and ensuring that all relevant systems are actively monitored and relevant alerts are being raised and investigated in a timely manner. This includes internally managed systems and specialist third parties delivering Cloud services to Aston Barclay including eg: PaaS, SaaS and IaaS.
* Responsible for the virtual security operations team liaising with both third-party service suppliers and internal teams to ensure all security controls are being monitored and updated.
* Ensure effective oversight and management of the Group's Security Operations Centre.
* CISA/ CISM/ CISSP/ CRISC
* ISO27001 Lead Auditor
* Compliance PCI DSS
* Data / GDPR
* Cloud Services – PaaS/ SaaS/ IaaS
* ITIL/ SIEM
* IDS/ Vulnerability Scanning
* Stakeholder management
* Penetration Testing – Bonus
If this role is of interest to you, please APPLY by sending over an updated copy of your CV .
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.