Full Stack Software Developer
£40,000 – £50,000
MacArthur Recruitment is seeking two Full Stack Software Developers for a successful client in the Lake District. It’s mainly home based with one day a fortnight in the office for a team sprint meeting / gathering.
You will be part of a team extending the existing platform (and new developments) that provides a solution that genuinely improves people’s lives. The position offers a high degree of freedom to explore emergent technologies.
Your experience for the role of Full Stack Software Developer :
* The more skills and experience you have around Python and Java technologies the better.
* You’ll have very good experience of bringing software projects to fruition within an agile team Tools such as Python, AngularJS, RESTful services / microservices
* Various other technologies like Node.js, as used in modern web applications
* Support migration projects between technologies.
* Experience or interest in the design of software architecture is an advantage
* Leading (or wanting to) on projects from user story through to production.
* Smart and likeable person who get’s enjoyment from problem solving and making the world a better place.
* Occasional on-call (at least in the short term) with allowances / uplifts
Technologies for the role of Full Stack Software Developer (you don't need to have all of these, a few to start is fine) :
* Python and Java tools – ideally experience in both
* Python (Flask / Django)
* Java (EE / Spring)
* CFML on Lucee (legacy)
* HTML5 / CSS3 / PWA
* REST / JSON / JWT
* PostgreSQL / MySQL / ActiveMQ
* Git / SSH / LDAP/ Slack
* Ubuntu / Apache Tomcat / Nginx / HAProxy / WSGI / SSL / TLS
* VMWare ESXi / Docker / Rancher / Kubernetes / Vagrant
Why work for our client as a Full Stack Software Developer?
* Work for a company that looks after its people
* Full time role, with future opportunities
* Work from home mostly, office required approx 1 day per fortnight for a team sprint meeting / gathering (every 2nd Friday)
* £40,000 – £50,000 DOE
* 40 hour week
* 25 days holiday + BH’s
* Friendly, relaxed environment
For more information, or to apply for the position of Full Stack Software Developer, please contact Ewen on ewen at macarthurrecruitment co uk , ideally with a copy of your CV, or call (phone number removed).
At MacArthur Recruitment we are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of our customers. We collect your information for the purposes of providing job-finding services only, and do not sell, rent or trade lists with other companies for marketing purposes.
We don’t collect cookies on our website, or use analytical tools to monitor visitor behaviour. We believe that if you want to get in touch with us, you will.
Any information you provide to us on your CV or via a job board is kept securely on our database and is shared with any potential employer only after you have given permission for us to do so.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.