Competitive salary plus benefits including remote working, flexible working hours, bonuses, training and funds for certifications and dev conferences, great equipment and the latest software, dress down environment, social office with nights out etc and lots more!
My client is an exciting tech company, specialising in information and multimedia content. They are looking for a Full Stack Developer (min 2 years commercial experience) to join their team on a permanent basis, to be responsible for working on their suite of websites, maintaining and developing new features in an Agile development environment.
You will join a well-established team and receive your own training budget and masses of support. If you are a talented Full Stack Developer with a minimum of 2 years’ experience, we want to hear from you!
The Full Stack Developer Role – Top skills we are looking for:
* C#, ASP.NET (.NET Core, MVC, Web Forms)
* MS SQL Server Databases
* HTML5 / CSS3 / Bootstrap
* Experience with Responsive Design, Mobile Device optimization
* Experience working in an Agile development environment
Other Desired Skills:
* Experience with Continuous Integration / Delivery (TeamCity / Octopus Deploy)
* Windows Server setup & management, IIS, AWS or SQL administration
* Knowledge of SEO and Website Performance best practices
* Experience with Mobile App Development (React Native, Xamarin)
* 2+ Years Commercial Software Developer Experience
* Relevant Computer Science / Software Engineering Qualifications
* Work is focused on Back and Front-End web and database development to support the websites, in addition to our CMS and Visitor Analytics systems, website performance optimization, automation and many other exciting projects.
Full Stack Developer – What to Expect:
* You will be joining a dedicated Dev team, who will help you thrive in your role.
* Working on exciting websites; Nano, Technology, Robotics, Medical research etc.
* A motivated and proud atmosphere, making a difference to the World of Science.
* Gain experience with a huge variety of Full Stack development technologies.
* Feel valued and appreciated for your efforts, creativity and ideas.
My client offers brand new offices in Manchester City Centre, additional funds and support for Training, Certifications & Dev Conferences, great equipment & latest software (Surface book laptop + 2 monitors), relaxed (dress down) environment with comfy sitting areas & Ping-Pong table, company social events including: parties, team nights out & much more, flexible working hours, work from home opportunities and length of service awards & other bonuses.
Sound interesting and something you would love to be part of? Apply today
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.