Front End Developer
Pertemps Southampton are currently recruiting for a Front End Developer to work in Eastleigh.
The Key duties of the Front End Developer will include:
* The ability to take a project and see it through to completion
* Developing & rigorous systems testing of systems you build
* Assisting with the roll-out of new product to market
* Being able to work on own initiative with minimum direct supervision
The ideal Front End Developer will have:-
* Some commercial experience with Vue.JS (or private project evidence that you would like to apply to a Commercial setting)
* Creativity and good attention to detail
* A degree in Computing or Computer Science
In return, the Front End Developer will be work a 38.5hr hour week over 5 days. Flexible working hours with the core working hours Mon-Thurs 7-5pm Frid 7-4.30pm and receive a salary of £25,000 depending on experience, 20 days holidays(plus bank holiday) and free parking.
If you would like to speak to us about this Front End Developer position then please apply or contact Dawn Evans in the Southampton branch
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.