This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading business in their field. The key focus of the role will be to accurately provide support for the finance team.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
* Work to ensure that all deals go from order to install / invoice as quickly as possible whilst maintaining high levels of accuracy
* Monitor all incomplete deals and communicate potential risks to Management
* Raise equipment invoices and credit notes to lease companies and to customers
* Check that all sales paperwork is accurate and complete prior to processing new deals
* Raise purchase orders to suppliers and order all new equipment into stock
* Ensure that systems are constantly updated in respect of machine locations, installation dates, lease details etc.
* Raise equipment delivery and collection paperwork for Logistics
* Ensure that all lease documentation is correct and posted on time
* Monitor machines installed on trial or loan and chase sales and service for updates
* Take responsibility for ensuring all regional email queries are dealt with and any spreadsheets required are updated in a timely manner
* Build and maintain strong relationships with lease companies and suppliers as well as internal departments such as Sales and Finance
Experience & Knowledge
* Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
* Proven highly analytical skills with meticulous attention to detail
* Excellent time management and organisational skills
* Strong customer service skills
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Able to take initiative and solve problems
* Works well under pressure
* To be self-driven and wanting to succeed with drive and enthusiasm
* Team player
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.