Enterprise Architect (OUTSIDE IR35)
We are looking for an Enterprise Architect to support customer focused integrations. This role will join an expanding team and support a core Customer programme within the organisation.
* Translate architecture roadmaps into packages of work that allow frequent incremental delivery of value to be included in product backlog
* Define, create and maintain architecture models, roadmaps, standards and outcomes, use architecture strategies to ensure alignment to adjacent and higher-level model
* Lead design reviews to ensure compliance to the target architecture throughout the development life cycle
* Participate in managing and maintaining vendor relationships, evaluating usefulness and cost of products and making appropriate recommendations
Key Skills & Experience:
* Proven experience within an Enterprise Architect role
* Ability to work within a technical environment performing technical design and/or system analysis roles across technical domains. Wide range of exposure to different technologies
* Good collaboration and stakeholder management skills
* Knowledge of hardware, software, application and systems engineering
* An understanding of industry architecture frameworks, such as TOGAF
To arrange an initial interview please apply today
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.