One of our leading clients is looking to recruit a Domain Architect
Location – Hybrid – Remote/Warwickshire
Duration – 4-6 months
Day Rate – £700 per day Inside IR35
The role will have a primary focus on SAP SuccessFactors as the core strategic platform but will also include the surrounding ecosystem of technologies and services. As a core member of the architecture team, business architecture and technology thought leader within the organization, the Domain Architect provides leadership, direction and guidance to Information Technology (IT) practitioners within their domain of expertise and works in partnership with the Lead Solution Architect to ensure the architecture and designs support the most efficient and secure IT solutions and services meeting business objectives, creating long term value.
* Extensive experience interpreting functional needs and writing or editing solution designs for new systems, systems changes or system enhancements.
* Previous experience in the design phase of complex systems projects.
* Specific packaged application and technology expertise in alignment with specific domains (SAP, SAP SuccessFactors, ServiceNow, Salesforce, Mulesoft, etc)
* Technology design experience which includes Performance, Security, Availability, as well as Operations, Monitoring and Support.
* Strong knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley policies and controls.
* Solid functional understanding of the business processes supported by HR business applications.
* Strong consulting leading and mentoring skills.
* Exceptional interpersonal skills and written communication skills to frequently interact with all levels of the organization.
* Demonstrated ability to effectively work both independently and within cross functional project teams that span multiple time-zones.
* Ability to understand the big picture and the short-term perspectives of specific situations.
* Ability to influence others to achieve results.
* Strong problem-solving and analytic skills.
* Expert knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
* Ability to alter direction easily to accommodate changing priorities.
* 8+ years of IT experience
* 3+ years' experience in technology and systems design roles and implementation of systems supporting retail and/or corporate business operations
* Have recognized expertise in one or more of the TOGAF architectural domains in business, application, data, technology; have used architecture tools such as Software AG Alfabet, Blueworks, Sparx EA, Troux, BizzDesign, MooD, Casewise, Aris or equivalent
Minimum formal education
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
* Togaf certification preferable
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.