If you are a Software Engineer or DevOps Engineer, who is an advocate for DevOps and doesn’t want to work for one of Manchester best-funded tech scale-ups, then don’t read the below…
Now I’ve got your attention, I want to let you know that Manchester’s best tech scale up in recent times is looking to add multiple DevOps Engineers such as your self, that have a passion for everything DevOps/Cloud!
So, to cut out the buzz word bingo around tech stack, here is a quick fire of what’s in this for you!
* Salary up to £65k + Bonus and benefits
* Manchester City Centre offices + Remote, up to 2/3 days
* A business that would invest in you! Promotion paths, development plans and training
* Work with the most innovative tech (Typescript, AWS/Serverless, Cloud formation…)
* Secure company, hired over 20+ people during these times, looking to grow by 100% next year!
* The chance for a ‘career-defining role’ – quote from one of the leadership team
If all of the above sounds of interest and you are:
* A DevOps Engineer with AWS, any development language ideally Typescript, Cloud formation and monitoring
* Passionate about tech – Attends or speaks at tech talks
* DevOps Cloud advocate
Get in touch! Even if you are actively or passively looking and fancy having a no ties chat. Alternatively, if it’s not the right timing, do me a favour and share this with any friends or colleagues
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.