My expanding client is seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer to join their team based in Bishops' Stortford, Hertfordshire.
This role will be based upon 3 days in the office and 2 days from home..
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive and genuinely exciting brand. This business is transforming its industry and is currently growing, so career progression is available to those that wish to apply themselves.
Responsibilities will include:
* Assist in day-to-day maintenance, development, and systems administration of the Linux (RHEL and Ubuntu) and AWS hosting platforms.
* Provide technical point of contact for all issues pertaining to the availability, security and performance of all online machines, in both the Production and Development / QA environment.
* Previous experience working in a Devops role.
* Good knowledge of working with AWS.
* Knowledge of CI/CD (Jenkins).
* Automation tools (ansible, terraform)
* Experience of configuring monitoring systems (AWS Cloudwatch, pingdom, etc)
* Linux systems installation, config & admin and performance monitoring/debugging.
* Knowledge of Git (Bitbucket/Github)
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.