Job title DevOps Engineer
Skills Azure, ARM Templates, PowerShell, Ansible, IaC
Salary up to £65,000
Benefits 25 days annual leave, private medical, life assurance, flexible benefits scheme that includes the likes of; Buy/Sell holiday, Cycle to work, Opticians vouchers and more.
Life at my client
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
My client is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
* ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
* Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Want to hear what our people think of my client?
Ask me for their Glassdoor!
Within the role, you will collaborate with the product teams within my client to ensure automated delivery of systems and solutions to our customers and stakeholders. You will use monitoring and reporting mechanisms to identify operational challenges and will respond to them accordingly.
We work in an agile environment so expect to plan and track activities, following a consistent approach to the development teams in question.
* Windows Server Operating Systems
* Linux Operating Systems (preferably Debian-based distributions)
* Experience working with Azure Cloud services: (60% or more of the following would be great!)
* Azure VMs (IaaS)
* Azure Networking and Network Security Gateway administration
* Azure AD & AADS administration
* Exposure to Azure SQL (PaaS)
* Azure Automation
* Azure Monitor
* Azure Security Centre
* Experience composing and editing ARM templates for deploying Azure resources
* VMware / Hyper-V and similar virtualisation technologies
Please apply using the links, contact me on LinkedIn or email me directly.
My client is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity & equality – Financial Times 2021.
At my client we are committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. At my client we recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.