Looking for something different in your career? Ready to join a market leader paving a innovative way of working within the cyber security industry?
Join Raytheon make a real difference in the fight against cyber-crime.
You’ll be part of a team that embraces Agile working to deliver superior solutions to protect our global customers’ critical infrastructures from the most complex cyber threats!
We are always continuing to try to improve our systems with new projects becoming available to work on with cutting-edge tech. You’ll be working as a team of specialist developers, testers and analysts to design, develop and maintain critical cyber applications and systems to support government, law enforcement and commercial customers contributing to the development of solutions using the latest technologies.
This is an opportunity to innovate and try new things; to fearlessly challenge and question; to learn and progress in an inclusive and supportive culture; to be rewarded for the vital contribution you make.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Building and setting up development tools and infrastructure
* Understand the needs of project stakeholders and convey this to developers
* Automate and improve development and release processes
* Ensure that systems are safe and secure against cyber security threats
* Identify technical problems and develop software updates and solutions
* Work with software developers and engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
* Some experience of working and deploying with cloud technologies: AWS or Azure including infrastructure as code e.g. Terraform, Puppet, Chef, Ansible etc.
* Some experience in building and deploying large-scale applications in Continuous Integration/Delivery pipelines;
* Some experience of using container platform and orchestration systems ECS, AKS, Kubernetes/helm/Docker
* Some experience of source code management e.g. Git
* Some experience automation, integration tools such as Jenkins, Concourse CI or cloud equivalents
* Experience in scripting languages
* Some experience of working in an Agile/SCRUM/DevOps delivery model
Raytheon Career Development:
Raytheon has a wealth of resources available to help you develop your career from the moment you join. Activities range from on-line learning modules, to external training and support for taking professional qualifications relevant to your role.
* 25 days holiday + bank holiday, increasing with time in service
* Contributory Pension Scheme (up to 10.5% company contribution)
* 37hr working week, with an early finish Friday (hours may vary depending on role, job requirement or site specifics arrangements)
* Flexible working
* Enhanced sick pay scheme
* Enhanced Family Friendly Policies, including enhanced Maternity & Shared Parental leave
* 6 times salary ‘Life Assurance’
* Flexible Benefits scheme with extensive salary sacrifice scheme’s
Diversity is a core business imperative at Raytheon. We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes inclusiveness and always employs the best professionals for the job. Having a diverse workforce allows Raytheon to draw upon a range of different ideas and experiences which supports growing our business and creates an environment where everyone has an equal opportunity for success.
Raytheon UK pro-actively encourages diversity of ideas, thoughts, and networking opportunities and has created Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) including Raytheon Women's Network, RayBAME, YesNet (Young Employees Success Network), Raytheon Reservist Network (RaRe), Raytheon Alliance for Diverse Abilities (RADA), RayPride and all work together with our Diversity & Inclusion council, and all Raytheon employees are welcome to participate regardless of their background.
All successful applicants must be eligible & willing to obtain a SC clearance with the view to progressing to DV level which would be sponsored by Raytheon UK
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.