I.T Desktop Support
Cardiff – £21,000
Looking for a Desktop Support Engineer with experience of 1st/2nd line support to join a growing team who support UK wide clients and engineers within the retail sector.
You will be responsible for management of incoming requests and providing I.T support to users, whilst keeping them informed of resolution status.
Duties will include:
* 1st and 2nd line desktop support
* Monitor all servers and provide basic server support
* Carry out “Active Directory” tasks
* Asset Management
* Troubleshoot hardware, software and peripheral equipment problems
* Solid documentation and performance reports
Prior experience in a customer service role, ideally telephone based, and have solid I.T hardware, software repair and maintenance knowledge.
Monday – Friday 37.5 hour. Flexibility to work weekend and evenings
Salary: £21,000 + overtime +benefits.
Please send a copy of your CV (in word) to Andrew for consideration
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.