Robert Walters is engaged with a global leading business with a multibillion-dollar turnover record. They are FTSE listed, operating across the global in multiple industry sectors.
As part of growth their continued growth within their technology team, they are keen to appoint a Desktop Support Engineer to join their team in the Enfield offices, paying a salary range of £25,000 to £28,000 plus benefits.
Desktop Support Engineer: Role Duties
* Provide 1st and 2nd line support
* Multi-site support
* Telephone and Desktop support
* Analysis, diagnose and resolve desktop problems for end-users
* Support users across a range of incidents
* Active Directory – Account maintenance (create, delete, password reset)
* Hardware – PC, Printers and servers
The permanent role for a Desktop Support Engineer will be based in Central London paying a salary range of £25,000 to £28,000 plus benefits. This is an opportunity to work for a true global market leader that has continued to grow year on year.
Please apply with an updated CV and contact Ajay Hayre on (Apply online only)
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://itjobpro.co.uk/136334 →