Data Engineer for series B funded AI start-up.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Data Engineer to work for an early-stage start-up based in London. Working within a team of 2 Data Engineers this is set to expand.
Building from a vast data catalogue this company are developing a data intelligence platform. With the team you’d be expected help Implementing and integrating large data models into robust end-to-end data pipelines.
Key skills/experience required:
* Degree / PhD in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a related technical discipline
* Strong programming experience with Python and SQL (bonus to have Java, Scala, C# or C++).
* Able to write clean, scalable code.
* Experience with ETL and event streaming
* Ability to take ownership and build effective end to end solutions.
* Experience with Snowflake, Kubernetes desirable.
* Experience with Azure / AWS / GCP (Azure preferred)
* Building technical solutions for the Azure Data Lake.
* Good written and verbal communication skills including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
Exposure to distributed systems such as Spark, Presto, Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Impala, Kafka a plus.
Get in touch for further details
Flexible working hours and wfh options
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.