Data Coordinator require to work within our Colchester based client’s IT team. As Data Coordinator your primary role is to be the main resource to complete and continually improve data translation, maintenance and reporting tasks. It Is essential for this Data Coordinator position that you possess excellent Excel skills and are keen to use your Excel knowledge to manipulate data on a large scale. Ideally some SQL knowledge also but the most important skill would be someone who is driven in finding the best practise to continually find new ways of making this easier and quicker allowing your role to be developed further.
* Complete data translation tasks including, but not limited to, mass updates to the ERP and PIMP systems and other internal applications.
* Make changes to website tier structures as instructed by Technical, Procurement or Marketing.
* Update and retrieve customer and/or product data for Marketing segmentation, campaigns, and planning.
* Automate and administer incoming and outgoing data feeds including, but not limited to, price comparison sites, affiliates, Google Product, and supplier feeds.
* Automate and administer catalogue data extraction as required.
* Assist the pricing team with the mass upload of pricing changes
* Update and automate product lifecycle statuses.
* Develop, automate and maintain data integration between systems, excluding the data feed for the company’s websites.
* Develop understanding of the host system’s data structures
* Strong data processing skills
* Excellent Excel knowledge
* Ideally possess SQL server experience
* Strong attention to detail
* Strong verbal and numerical reasoning skills
* Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and prioritise tasks with strict deadlines
Benefits to you
* Salary £18-25k
* Good career development opportunities
* Annual holidays which increase with length of service
* Probation period: 3 months
* Pension: 5.5%
* Death in Service: 1 x annual salary
* Free car parking
If you have not heard back from us within 10 days your application has unsuccessful
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.