Purpose and primary objectives:
* Experience of Data centre engineer/Windows Administrator/Infrastructure engineer
* Enthusiastic, self-motivated & takes direction well to learn & grow.
* A great team player
* Excellent customer service skills required
* Good written & oral communication skills
* Strong knowledge of Supporting and Troubleshooting Windows Client and Server operating systems (Latest & Legacy)
* Knowledge & experience working with/supporting gaming hardware would be beneficial i.e. Custom builds including CPUs, PSUs, GPUs & Storage etc.
* Familiarity with the network protocols, network systems, DNS, DHCP & Active Directory
* Strong understanding of Microsoft products, software lifecycle methodology, and information systems development
* Racking, installation, and support of hardware: Networking equipment, servers/workstations, desktops, games consoles, phones, etc
* Configuration and deployment of OS images and additional software, as needed, to servers, PC’s and devices mainly using Microsoft deployment products such as WDS and SCCM
* Asset Tracking & Maintaining Inventory
* Experience in virtual environments preferably with Hyper-V and System Centre Suite
* Monitoring the health and performance of all Windows infrastructure to ensure service availability and Security patching compliance
* Good experience with working through Power Shell Scripting and creating new scripts
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.