Data Architect, Manchester, £65,000 pa
Do not hesitate to apply as this post comes with great benefits, including flexible working hours and excellent pension scheme!
Harvey Nash are proud to be recruiting for Salford University who are a long-standing client! We are looking for a talented Data Architect to join a small team and become an integral part in shaping a strategic direction for the business.
The purpose for this role is to work within the architecture team to build and maintain the company's database.
* Design and implement effective database solutions and models to store and retrieve company data.
* Examine and identify database structural necessities by evaluating client operations, applications, and programming.
* Monitor the system performance by performing regular tests, troubleshooting and integrating new features.
* Recommend solutions to improve new and existing database systems.
* Strong knowledge of database systems and Microsoft Azure.
* Strong understanding of data structure and applying it to the cloud
* Experience in designing solution patterns as well as reusing existing solutions
* Excellent organizational and analytical abilities.
* Outstanding problem solver.
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
If you think you would be a good fit, please apply
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.