Data Analyst – £28,000 – £35,000 – Nottingham – Global Business
(SSMS, SQL, SSRS and ideally SSAS)
Immediate Interviews available
MJM Recruitment are currently working exclusively with a global retail organisation to recruit an experienced Data Analyst, who has strong skills in SQL, SSRS and ideally SSMS / SSAS Training available for right candidate. You will be reporting directly into the General Manager for the UK and will be solely responsible for providing MI Data Analysis Information.
You will be part of a small team and will be working with Senior Executives/Leaders, so therefore this role is very much hands on and will require excellent communication skills and the ability to work within a small team, as well as the opportunity of building a team in the future.
You will ideally have a mix/match of the skills/experience below (training will be provided in skills you need)
* Maintain data warehouse from external data sources.
* Take a lead understanding the internal data reporting tools provided by our system
* (Info works and customer tools) and championing their use through the Head Office Team.
* Identify and automate daily/weekly reports where possible.
* Work with the overseas head office to liaise with IT teams to develop the business reporting and performance monitoring
* Identify deviations to the expected performance, and work to understand the reasons why
* Monitor and analyse the performance of any such initiatives and report back with recommendations for further improvements
* Monitor and assess competitor activity, pricing and promotions and where necessary make recommendations for the business to compete effectively
* A strong analytical background with proven experience around business performance
* Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
* Experience of utilizing data cubes (e.g., Info works, Cognos BI).
* Microsoft SQL Skills including SSMS and SSRS, ideally SSAS.
* Data manipulation through MS Structured Query Language.
* Strong analysis and problem-solving skills
* Good data interpretation skills
* Strong communication skills and ability to work cross functionally
* Commercially focused, action-orientated, and not afraid of trying new ideas
* Ability to work under pressure and use judgement to provide appropriate timescales within tight deadline.
you will currently be working as a Data Analyst, MI Analyst, Process Data analyst, BI Analyst, Senior Data Manager, Management Information Analyst, Data Process Analyst, Reporting Analyst, Portofolio Analyst, Management Information Analyst, SQL Reporting Analyst, MI Daat Process Analyst,
As this role is based in Nottingham, it is easily commutable from Nottingham, Derby, Leicester, Loughborough, Gedling, Carlton, Sherwood, Arnold, Basford, Bulwell, and Nottinghamshire
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.