Cyber Security Engineer
Based in Stone
Salary £26,000 – £40,000 DOE
My client is looking for a Cyber Security Engineer within their Service & Support sector. Within the role you will be covering all market sectors and must possess solid industrial security relevant experience including Information Security and Risk Management experience as well as industrial automation control systems engineering experience
You will report to the Cyber Security Solutions Architect and support my client in professional service delivery. The tasks you will undertake within the role range from risk and compliance assessments, to designing and implementing secure environments within IACS operational technology environments.
There will also be an element of travel required within the role as some responsibilities will include client visits to sites for meetings, deployments of hardware/software and project delivery.
· You must be a team player who is driven and has the tenacity and willingness to learn
· Have good knowledge of and is competent with industrial automation control systems (IACS) operational technology (OT) environments and industrial internet of things (IIoT)
· You will need to hold one of the following qualifications; CSTM, CSTL, CEH, ECSA, OSCP, CTM/QSTM, CTL/SST, CISSP, CISA, GICSP
· Be understanding of international standards and regulations; IEC 62443, ISO 27000 series, NIS-D(R), OG-86 etc
· Competent in the installation, administration and virtualisation of Windows/Linux/Unix server and client platforms
· Experienced in the installation and administration of L3 networking, L2 switching and Wireless technologies
· Competent in the installation and administration of security products such as firewalls, IDS/IPS and vulnerability scanners
· Have the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external customers as well as key business stakeholders
· Possess excellent communication skills with the confidence and ability to deliver formal reports and presentations both internally and externally
· The ability to research ideas and products to identify suitability for a solution
· Always follows good health & safety practices
· Able to successfully complete all assigned tasks to plan and in line with company procedures and standards.
· Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
· Full UK driving license
If this sounds of interest, please don't hesitate to get in touch with Hannah Burrows who is managing the search on (phone number removed) or email
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.