People Source Consulting have a really exciting opportunity with one of the best consultancies, we're looking for several Cyber Security Consultants.
This role will pay up between £60,000 – £85,000 + other benefits.
Essential experience –
* Strong experience working as a Cyber Security Consultant
* Extensive experience working within a consultancy environment
* Structured security frameworks, such as HMG SPF and ISO27001;
* Security, technical and enterprise architecture methods such as TOGAF and SABSA;
* Technical risk assessments;
* Software development and delivery
About the role –
These roles are due to the huge success our client have seen recently, they have been profitable through COVID-19 and are on track to have a great year.
* Providing security expertise for major system procurements and Agile programmes to ensure secure solution delivery
* Identifying, analysing and evaluating information risks across a range of programmes, projects and systems
* Explaining to risk owners and other stakeholders the causes, likelihood and potential business impacts of
information risks throughout the information system lifecycle
* Identifying and presenting options for treating or transferring information risks
* Authoring and/or supporting the development of security assurance documentation in accordance with risk
* Developing or reviewing new security architectures that mitigate the risks posed by new technologies and
* Providing consultancy to customers on information assurance and architectural problems
* Scoping security testing activities, and explaining the results and required remediation
* Conducting security monitoring and investigating security incidents.
Due to the nature of consulting despite being based in Guildford you will have travel to client site but also an opportunity to work remotely.
They are huge on training both onsite and offsite, and will put you through all qualifications relevant for your role.
If this role sounds suitable for you please get in touch to be considered – (url removed)
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.