Out Government Client is currently recruiting for a Commercial Manager until the end of the year, paying £545 p/d outside IR35.
Role: Commercial Manager
Contract Length: until 31/12/2021
Location: London (remote initially, until office reopen)
Security Clearance: BPSS
One thing that is key is the candidate having experience handling grants / contracts and procurements, these are critical.
• Delivery of all aspects of the commercial process (including drafting all key documents such as the commercial case, procurement strategy, sourcing strategy);
• Oversight of the competition (including development of the evaluation process);
• Supporting the production of the full business case;
• Drafting contracts – including determining KPIs and payment mechanisms; and
• Engagement with the current provider on transition arrangements, including legal arrangements such as TUPE or other considerations, as required.
• Experience creating and delivering sourcing exercises end to end within UK public sector organisation(s) (from identification of business need through to award and mobilisation)
• Delivery and management of procurement materials (e.g. procurement strategies, specifications, evaluation criteria)
• Good knowledge of UK public sector procurement legislation
• Contract Management experience
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Good stakeholder management skills
Candidates must have one of the following or a willingness to work towards gaining the appropriate qualification.
• Member of a relevant professional body, e.g. CIPS, IACCM or similar
• Relevant degree, such as in surveying, engineering, law, finance or MBA
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.