Chief Technology Officer required by a global technology company located in central London. The CTO will be tasked with driving technical and operational transformation throughout the company via various programmes of work.
Executive experience in the broadcast industry is essential.
Basic salary – negotiable + 40% bonus + benefits package
The CTO should have proven experience overseeing technology transformation projects/programmes of work in the broadcast and/or networking field/s.
– Established the technical vision for the company and oversee technological development in all areas of the business
– Drive strategic direction, development and plans for future growth
– Manage overall technology budget for the company
– Oversee risk management and pre-sales functions
– Manage an engineering function of 50+ people across various teams
– Lead and support a team of department heads
– Work closely with the Group CTO providing strategic support
– Broadcast and/or network industry experience
– Background working in deadline driven, dynamic environments
– Proven track record successfully managing technology transformation projects/programmes of work with a heavy broadcast/network technology bias incorporating cloud, IP, vitualisation etc
– Strong IT/engineering focused background
If you are seeking a role of this nature please get in touch for more information
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.