polkadotfrog is recruiting for a large blue chip company for a Change Analyst to join their team in Luton for a 12-month contract. The Analyst will support the Change Lead with the business change project.
The Change Analyst is responsible for supporting the identification and management of change impacts relating to the delivery of the Contract-to-Pay project. They will engage with global business units and marketing companies to assess the business & process impacts of moving from their current processes and systems onto the new global Contract-to-Pay solution and partner with these target customers to manage these impacts. Their day-to-day tasks will be overseen by the Change and Communications Lead.
We are seeking an experienced change analyst with proven experience supporting deployment of systems and processes; preferably in the pharmaceutical industry. They should be a confident communicator and able to work effectively within a non-centralised project team supporting a global project.
This is a business change role and will support the Customer Enablement programme to bring many disparate processes into a ‘single way’ approach. The individual is responsible for building the country specific go-to-market plans, ensuring a smooth embedding of changes for internal and external stakeholders.
* Drive completion of ‘Change Impact Assessments’ and creation of resulting action plans
* Takes ownership for driving the change plan through to a successful conclusion
* Conducting continued stakeholder engagement analysis, mapping and engagement planning.
* Designing and executing change management activities including: internal communication; learning & development; coaching; and resistance management, to transition impacted people to the desired future state.
* Ensuring that change interventions have defined business targets and measures and achieve those results.
* Identifying potential people related risks and anticipated points of resistance and develop specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns.
* Tracking and reporting on benefits realisation of the change initiatives.
* Ensuring business readiness criteria identified in the market specific change strategy are achieved prior to any launch.
* Monitoring and ensuring the change is embedded into business as usual activities and implement any corrective actions required
* Strong experience delivering business change plans related to system and business process deployments
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Working knowledge of information/technology systems (eg, MS applications)
* Strong organisational and operational skills
* Strong customer service orientation skills
* Excellent interpersonal, conflict management, and customer relationship skills
* Excellent facilitation skills
Preferred Background/Additional Skills
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent directly- related experience
* PROSCI trained
* Strong problem-solving skills
* Data analysis
* Leadership skills
* Presentation preparation
* Collaborative style, team player
Internal and External Contacts/Customers
* Global Assurance and Reporting Services
* External SaaS service provider
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.