£28,000 – £40,000 depending on experience + discretionary bonus scheme
Our market-leading client is looking to secure the services of a C# Developer. Our client is a fast growing and innovative business who work some well-known FT100 brands.
The successful C# Developerwill be part of a world-class team, solving complex IT problems for various clients and working on innovative, cloud native applications and products. You will be working alongside the team's Head of Development to deliver quality code in line with the company's development standards and will work on a mix of greenfield development projects.
Key requirements for the C# Developer role:
* Contributing to the design, architecture, and implementation decisions
* Analyzing existing programs and making modifications and improvements
* Implementing new software systems, websites, programs, and applications
* Writing and implementing, clean, scalable code
* Troubleshooting and debugging solutions
* Verifying and deploying software solutions
* Recommending and implementing improvements
Skills & experience of a C# Developer role:
* Proven in commercial experience using commercial experience in C#, .NET Framework and .NET Core.
* Practical experience using Agile methodologies and DevOps practices
* Good understanding of architecture and design, cloud / on-premises / Hybrid platforms, client sever systems and distributed systems.
* Flexible working arrangements (WFH)
* No micromanagement
* Learning and implementation of newest technologies
* Great benefits package
Our client is built on diversity. Their ambition is to build an inclusive culture where diversity is embraced, and everyone feels safe, respected, valued and able to thrive as part of a winning, engaged team.
As part of our recruitment process, you will be required to provide evidence of your right to work in the UK. Documentary evidence will be requested at the interview stage
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.