Business Data Analyst
Derby, Derbyshire (East Midlands)
Permanent Role – Excellent Career Progression Opportunities
Our Derby based client is a well-established company who are world leaders in their field. They provide technical solutions to help companies around the world, across various technology related sectors ensure their digital services are correct.
Due to ongoing expansion they have some excellent opportunities for Business / Data Analysts to join their team, in what are both highly analytical and customer facing roles.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and growing company, that offers excellent training and development, along with clear progression routes.
We are seeking applicants who ideally meet all of the following criteria:
* A good level of Microsoft Excel skills / experience
* Strong communication skills
* Good levels of English and Maths
* Excellent analytical / diagnostic skills
* Data Analysis and report writing experience
* Customer facing experience (ideally technical)
* Experience of Project Management
* Good experience of MS Office, including PowerPoint
* Any knowledge of the telecoms sector would be advantageous, but not essential
* Data analysis and reporting of findings to customer
* Daily, Weekly, Monthly and project reporting
* Production of internal reports
* Carrying out project management to ensure that services are delivered in line with SLAs
* Generating accurate internal and external documentation.
* Conducting face to face meetings and conference calls with customers.
* Internal reviews of customer progress and targets.
* Delivery of Managed Services
* Travel as required (including overseas)
* Ensuring client expectations are met and SLA delivered
* Reviewing analysis reporting to improve their relevance and understanding to the customer.
PLEASE APPLY FOR MORE DETAILS
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.