Business Analyst (£33K – £41K)
Manchester/Remote (Occasional visits to site)
A Business Analyst is required for our public sector client based in Manchester. This role will be predominantly remote however occasion visits to site will be required.
The ideal candidate will have a proven delivery record, to help deliver business analysis activities on transformation programmes that impact the way the organisation operates and therefore staff and user/customer experience.
The successful applicants will need to show they can:
* Work with diverse groups of stakeholders to assist in the capture and/or review requirements and processes
* Facilitate workshops as needed to capture the business need and replay it back.
* Contribute to the assessment potential solutions in the market against the requirements
* Contribute to the design and support user acceptance testing
* Support implementation and post implementation reviews
* Skilled knowledge in requirements capture & management, business process modelling and workshop facilitation are essential.
Additionally previous experience of working in a Higher Education environment would be a distinct advantage
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.